Right for Life:
Mission: To save life at the moment of conception; in other words, an end to abortion.
We, the Pro-Life Committee at OLA, want to bring together the OLA family for prayer and service to stand for what is right in God’s eyes, an end to breaking the Fifth Commandment: Thou shalt not kill or murder…murdering of the unborn in the womb. Everyone is invited to participate in our activities throughout the year, such as:
- Monthly, pray at Vigil For Life at St. Agnes Church in West Chester, and then march and pray in front of Planned Parenthood. There is a Vigil For Life in Center City Philadelphia as well.
- March For Life held in January in Washington, DC, where we march with the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Mother’s Day Flower Sale proceeds benefit the Chester County Pro-Life Coalition.
- Stand Up For Life March held in October in Paoli, PA.
- Stand Up For Life Banquet Dinner held in November in Center City Philadelphia.